Kent Hospital is the hospital of our children above all of us, because our children are our future!
Diagnosis and treatment of esophagus, stomach, duodenum, small and large intestine, liver, gall bladder diseases covering the whole childhood age from newborn period to the adult age (0-18 age range).
Esophagus, stomach, small and large intestine diseases
• Diarrhea – bloody diarrhea
• Abdominal distention
• Non-response constipation to treatments
• Lower digestive system hemorrhage
• Anus hemorrhage
• Melena (red blood from the anus or black defecation)
• Upper digestive system hemorrhage
• Hematemesis (vomiting in coffee grounds)
• Drinking caustic material (especially cleaning agents (corrosive, esophagitis and corrosive gastritis) and swallowing foreign matter.
Liver, pancreas and gall bladder diseases
• Stomachache and abdominal distention
• Patients with bad results of liver tests
• Hepatosplenomega and splenomegaly
• Liver failure and transplantation preparation
• Liver transplant
• Growth-developmental delay
• Insufficient oral feeding for various reasons or non-feeding loss of appetite and eating disorders
• Food allergies or intolerance to some food.
Interventional procedures for diagnosis and/or treatment
• Rectoscopy and rectosigmoidoscopy
• Esophagus varicosis band ligation
• Varicosis sclerotherapy
• Liver biopsy
• Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy/jejunostomy
• Long-term esophageal pH follow-up
• Urea breathing test